Cropper Hopper is an organization leader in the craft industry and launched the "vertical" organization system in 2003 to provide crafters a better way to stay organized in small spaces. The Cropper Hopper Vertical System consisted of several products including the cornerstone product called the 12x12 Paper Holder.
Today, the Paper Holder along with several vertical components that store scraps, specialty papers, stickers are staples for the papercrafter... but now we are thrilled to announce our NEW Vertical System. It's your same system you love just with a few more bells and whistles! Our New Vertical System will be arriving to a store near you in October 2012.
- New design gives you the option of open access or top access to supplies.
- Additional finger pulls were added for easy retrieval from front and back.
- New feminine, curved design.
- Condensed our storage features into only 2 component products - the Pagemaker (stores everything you need to complete a page) and the Paper File (for protecting specialty papers).
- Reduced size to fit popular storage cubes such as the Ikea Expedit Storage Cubes.